Tuesday 22 October 2013

Inspiration: Getting through boredom and a lull in creative juices

Inspiration

This post is the first of many dedicated to inspiration. So where do I draw my inspiration from? 

As a creative person I have found that sometimes I am passionate about story telling and have plenty of ideas that seem to be drawn effortlessly from my imagination. I feel driven and motivated to put my stories together and make something of them. Than sadly, there are the times when I feel flat and uninspired, worst of all my internal critic is busy at work belittling all that iv done. 

Realisation is the key. If you are reading this and can relate to what I have written then you may be in need of some therapeutic self help. Whether or not this little blog post will be of benefit, I do not know. However I can tell you now, I have found ways of breaking through the figurate wall of oppressive thoughts and boringness, finding new ideas and rekindling my passion for story telling. 

Pictures! Cute, funny, romantic and amazing. It is good to have a collection of pics, found easily throughout the cybernetic interweave of computers commonly referred to as the Internet. Save the memes that amuse or interest you for another day. Pictures are good because they can only keep your attention for a limited amount of time and more importantly it is easy to get distracted by your own ideas. Warning! Moving pictures lead to more moving pictures and soon you will find yourself in a zombified state, 3 hours later wondering. 'where did the time go' (spoken staggered with a whistle between your teeth). This applies to movies, video games and video clips. However family movies can still be watched cause they are usually boring and may drive you to get up and do something else. 
Do you want amazing pictures to look through? my homepage is Abduzeedo check it out and be inspired. Make a computer wallpaper or screensaver with a vast selection of changing pictures, you'll get a hit of awe or inspiration when you least expect it and a reminder when you zone out after looking at the computer screen...                                                                                                               for ages.

There will be more. Stayed tuned.

yours TF&TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment